About time I chucked this up here. Password is “parquet”.
Once again my dear friends, the time has come to put out a new demo reel. The year at Teesside University is behind me and it is time to fill out job applications. Or so I’ve been told anyway.
So here is the result of the past months work, from idea to storyboard, previs to film shoot, modelling to compositing. Hope it isn’t entirely hopeless
So it’s been a while a few weeks a couple of months. First there was Easter, then there was intensive work to finish the final year project and write a good report, then Studio Practice & Business had its turn, and suddenly and without quite knowing how I got there, two months had just vanished.
Another week has come and gone – way to quickly as usual. This week I’ve been looking at music for the scene, booked a foley audio recording session in the studio, experimented with keyers and possible looks and started match moving.
As mentioned in my last post, I shot the footage for my AVE ICA this past Wednesday. That was the plan anyway. Turned out we overshot on time with a lot and only got three out of five shots before the day was over.
Christmas is long gone and I’m back in Middlesbrough after a refreshing break. The first thing I had to focus on when I got back was to create a presentation for Advanced Visual Effects where we were to present a storyboard, previs, schedule and a couple of other things regarding the ICA.
After Bjørne helped me come up with a new idea for my AVE ICA (Advanced Visual Effects In Course Assessment, quite a mouthful) I’ve been meaning to create a storyboard so I can start test-shooting in the sound stage.