So here is the result of the past months work, from idea to storyboard, previs to film shoot, modelling to compositing. Hope it isn’t entirely hopeless
So it’s been a while a few weeks a couple of months. First there was Easter, then there was intensive work to finish the final year project and write a good report, then Studio Practice & Business had its turn, and suddenly and without quite knowing how I got there, two months had just vanished.
Another week has come and gone – way to quickly as usual. This week I’ve been looking at music for the scene, booked a foley audio recording session in the studio, experimented with keyers and possible looks and started match moving.
In the past two weeks I’ve been looking closer at Vue 8 xStream to see whether it can help me create the vegetation I need for the ICA.
As mentioned in my last post, I shot the footage for my AVE ICA this past Wednesday. That was the plan anyway. Turned out we overshot on time with a lot and only got three out of five shots before the day was over.
Not much to report in AVE this week. After finishing the presentation I booked the green screen stage so I can shoot the footage I need for the ICA. The shoot will be on Wednesday this week. I’ve also found an actor.
Christmas is long gone and I’m back in Middlesbrough after a refreshing break. The first thing I had to focus on when I got back was to create a presentation for Advanced Visual Effects where we were to present a storyboard, previs, schedule and a couple of other things regarding the ICA.
This Thursday I headed over to the green screen studio in the Phoenix building to finish my test shooting for the Advanced Visual Effects ICA.